NIA MENTORING WITH HOLLY
Wanting to go deeper and wider into your Nia practice? A Nia coach can make all the difference. Take advantage of Holly's 28+ years of experience teaching Nia, along with her education in Exercise Science and Health Promotion from the University of Texas at Austin, to learn more about Nia and yourself.
Holly's journey of Nia includes creating communities and establishing Nia in three different states, Texas, Nebraska, and New Mexico. She has completed all the Nia Body and LIfe trainings and has delivered the Nia White Belt and Green Belt as a Nia First Generation Nia Trainer. Her experience is vast.
She has also used Nia as a support during times of family trauma and change. Intuitive and and personal, Holly will enhance your body and life with her generous council.
SLIDING SCALE FEES:
1hr | $60-$75 / 30mins. | $30-$45
Call 505 699 0659 to schedule an appointment.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Classic Nia, Moving to Heal, Nia 52 Moves and Freedance
- Embodiment of the Nia Principles and Personal Growth with Nia
- Somatic Anatomy Education and Recovering from Injury
- Nia Workshop Curriculum and Design
- Launching Nia Communities and Studio Development
- Nia Teacher Coaching / Mentoring
- Nia in Spanish and English
- Dance Expression / FreeDance
- Movement Analysis
- Music and Choreography
NIA COACHING COLLECTIVE
MENTORING FOR NIA WHITE BELT GRADUATES
HOLLY NASTASI • KELLE OIEN
• HELEN TERRY • JILL FACTOR.
M2H WITH HOLLY
Virtual classes begin on September 28th, 2022